Post by erilar »

Attendees:
LVL 7
Ken - Pierce the arcane-curious burglar
Jon - Obregon the stalwart warrior
Damon - Lysander, were-bard
LVL 6
Cory - Willard, caravan guard extraordinaire
Bob - Berigal, dwarven priest of Moradin and Garwick, his gnomish sidekick/midget love slave

Quote of the Week
"I'm just glad it's you instead of me for once."
- Damon (paraphrased)

Goings-on:
The adventurers pushed on through the forest and assaulted the werewolves' craggy lair. There they encountered a trio of werewolf archers in hybrid form, and Valicia, a dangerously beautiful, thoroughly barking mad woodland nymph.

After learning first-hand that what their mothers' told them about going blind might have a shred of truth to it, they finally defeated these threats. They also recovered the Tome of Strahd!

Upon returning to town, the party also investigated a freshly dug-up grave that the townsfolk had spoken of before the group headed off to the forest. The gravesite was the one closest to the crag and wilds (and the castle). The empty coffin, which appeared to never house any bodily remains, lay discarded at the grave's side. The tombstone simply read "Shem".

That night, the adventurer's rest is interrupted by a quartet of dire bats swarming around Ireena's mansion and making an unholy ruckus. The party engages them, defeating three and driving off the fourth (with a successful turning attempt), which appeared to be more then just the run-of-the-mill dire bat.

Experience:
LVL 7 chars - 1255 XP
LVL 6 chars - 1495 XP

Treasure:
Each werewolf was wielding a masterwork greatsword and masterwork composite longbow (STR +2)
Valicia was wearing an exquisitely-crafted blue mantle embroidered with mystical symbols of good fortune.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

OK, guys - check this for story accuracy. I really need to take better notes!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Looks good to me. I know Ken takes extensive notes as well. I'll fill in for Ken and play scribe tonight, taking notes and then scribing it onto the wiki.