2007-01-20 Treasure

The Dwarven Imperative.
T1Mirage

2007-01-20 Treasure

Post by T1Mirage »

I updated parts of the Google spreadsheet from Westmarks.

Here is the link that everyone should be able to access.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... eZQSBMF6Jw

Bob - was there any coinage or documents found?
erilar

Post by erilar »

This file seems to be posted as "view only", so we can't edit it with our info and choices.

Manansi passes on all item treasure (no wizardy stuff). I'll take my share in coinage from items we sell.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I didn't get to a few things at the end of Friday night 'cause we were all bushed. So I'll put them here. :)

On the orcs, there was a total of 358gp a small emerald worth 100gp and a golden armband worth 150gp.

They also had two largish sacks of clanky stuff that were each tied shut (Heydrich had seen the imprints when he found their resting place, remember?). When you open them, you find the torn and rent remains of several suits of what used to be well made half and full plate and you can still make out the etchings of the symbol of Cuthbert on them. There are also some bloody tunics with the device of The Knights of the Sword. There are four suits altogether, and two suits that are still in good condition. One of them is +1 Half Plate and matches the armor of the dead knight you found in the hills.

There are also two halves of a spellbook that look like they were dipped in gore (or happened to be in a backpack when their owner got a big axe through the back), and a Wand of Acid Arrow, CL3.
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

Lance and anyone else -

Let me have your gmail address and I will add you in.

- George
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

Thanks to Cory, I have everyone into the list.
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

As the pieces of armor fall to the ground, Rencor, blessed servant of the glorious Heironious, looks in disbelief. "By all that holy and sacred, the defamation of a valorous knight's armor and that of St. Cuthbert is unforgivable!" In looking at the armor, Rencor shifts. "Heydrick? Sir Ottomar? Does this not odd? Why would orcs carry the armor of their enemy? Is it an attempt to get in somewhere, a planned ambush, looting, or proof of kills? This must be reported to those who rule!"
EvilGenius wrote:I didn't get to a few things at the end of Friday night 'cause we were all bushed. So I'll put them here. :)

On the orcs, there was a total of 358gp a small emerald worth 100gp and a golden armband worth 150gp.

They also had two largish sacks of clanky stuff that were each tied shut (Heydrich had seen the imprints when he found their resting place, remember?). When you open them, you find the torn and rent remains of several suits of what used to be well made half and full plate and you can still make out the etchings of the symbol of Cuthbert on them. There are also some bloody tunics with the device of The Knights of the Sword. There are four suits altogether, and two suits that are still in good condition. One of them is +1 Half Plate and matches the armor of the dead knight you found in the hills.

There are also two halves of a spellbook that look like they were dipped in gore (or happened to be in a backpack when their owner got a big axe through the back), and a Wand of Acid Arrow, CL3.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

With a ferious look on his face Sir Ottomar speaks "We must find where these new orcs come from. They need to be taken care of. They are a danger to all and I vow to put a stop to them and avenge my brotheren." Kneeling and taking a moment to prey, Ottomar then speaks to Rencor "Indeed brother, I belive you may be on to something. If they were regular orcs they might take this a trophies. However they are not, and I fear they take the armor for something more sinister."