Session 2 Wrap Up

The Dwarven Imperative.
EvilGenius

Session 2 Wrap Up

Post by EvilGenius »

We didn't have time to wrap all of this up on Saturday morning when we were done (2:45ish), so here's the end of the adventure. :)

The party successfully whomped the strong group of Three Mountains Orcs and their High Orc Commander.

You also successfully captured a human warrior in Heydrick's Bead of Force. He surrenders.

Loot from the battle:

Three Mountains Orcs - 8 sets of Chainmail +2 and 8 Greatclubs +1.
3 magical fingerbones - unknown properties
Axe Commander - GreatAxe +1
High Orc Comander - Half Plate +2, Mwk Falchion, Mwk Longbow, Ring of Protection +2, Amulet of Natural Armor +2

780gp

You also strip down the guy you captured and come up with the following equipment:
+1 Greatsword

In addition, you find there are two large sacks of armor/equipment recovered by the Orcs, presumably from fallen adventurers from OB. When you lay out the equipment, you recognize the emblems of the Orcslayers Guild and the Knights of the Fist. There are 3 sets of Full Plate, 2 Breastplates and 4 Hv Steel Shields. There are also 4 Longswords, 2 battle axes and 7 daggers. All of the equipment is of good quality but not masterwork.
Last edited by EvilGenius on Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

We interrogate the prisoner!

Moraim, at his earliest conveneince, will compose a word-y letter to the Knights and the Orcslayers, praising their good deeds, and suggesting that if they keep it up, Ulaa may gift them with a bounty of gems. In addition, he will inform them that we have recovered some of their equipment, and we will make it available to them at our mutual earliest conveneince. He will also send along his condolences to the organizations (and next-of-kin, if they would be so kind as to send along his thoughts?), but suggest they died for a cause worthy of valorous death.

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Lars Porsenna wrote:We interrogate the prisoner!
Good idea. What do you want to ask and how do you want to ask?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

For the upcoming session, do you guys want to handle wrap up things like prisoner interrogation on line this week or in-game on Friday?
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I think we could play it out here.

To the party: "As a paladin and cleric of Heironeous, I will offer a fair and respectful questioning to take place. As well, as a prisoner, we have certain codes to maintain with a level of hospitality. We must find a place to take him, once we have the information we require to aid our friends. The alliances built between these factions as well as goals must be revealed. We must find who is involved and at what level."

"As well, I am uncertain of taking him anywhere close to where we travel to. Magics are often strong - to locate an object or perhaps even find a path. Perhaps in the morning, we determine if Heironeous will allow us to make him answer truthfully, there is a chance he may still lie but we would learn more. It may be dangerous though to stay here."

OOC: I don't want to be a cavalier but a fairness must exist in questioning him.
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

We've gained levels. Should we just level here or only certain parts of the character get updated (e.g., skills may not be affected while hit points and attack bonuses are).
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Kull will lean on his axe, say "hrumph. and when that doesn't work ... feel free to go on patrol for a while", growl menacing at the orc, and wander off to look for a hawk to replace his fallen wolf companion.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Uhhhh Huh. Moraim jabs you in the ribs and tells you to unsquint your eyes so you can see the prisoner is one of the captured human fighters, not an orc.
NukeHavoc wrote:Kull will lean on his axe, say "hrumph. and when that doesn't work ... feel free to go on patrol for a while", growl menacing at the orc, and wander off to look for a hawk to replace his fallen wolf companion.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Sorry, George. I didn't see this earlier.

You can level you characters fully whenever you gain enough xp.
T1Mirage wrote:We've gained levels. Should we just level here or only certain parts of the character get updated (e.g., skills may not be affected while hit points and attack bonuses are).
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Uhhhh Huh. Moraim jabs you in the ribs and tells you to unsquint your eyes so you can see the prisoner is one of the captured human fighters, not an orc.
Unsquints, then squints again. "Sure enough. He's ugly enough to be an orc though..." And goes back to his search for a hawk.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange