Excel to help with Math

The Dwarven Imperative.
T1Mirage

Excel to help with Math

Post by T1Mirage »

Hey everyone (especially Ken)

On the Yahoo Groups, I added a file for calculating some to hit and damage. Let me know what you think.

I didn't slick up the interface with checkboxes and the 'spells' are not added in fully for the totals. I just wanted to get your thoughts, first. Actually I was going to add checkboxes but thought they would be too slow to click on and too many and ... I'm not a clicky person.

- George
NukeHavoc

Re: Excel to help with Math

Post by NukeHavoc »

T1Mirage wrote:Hey everyone (especially Ken)

On the Yahoo Groups, I added a file for calculating some to hit and damage. Let me know what you think.

I didn't slick up the interface with checkboxes and the 'spells' are not added in fully for the totals. I just wanted to get your thoughts, first. Actually I was going to add checkboxes but thought they would be too slow to click on and too many and ... I'm not a clicky person.
Thanks -- I'll check that out.

On a related note ... I think the iBook is really and truly dead. I might try getting it to boot and reinstall the OS on it, but I suspect it's shrugged off its mortal coil or some other essential bit.

It's six years old and had survived more drops, flips, crashes and other physical abuse than any other machine I've ever had. I certainly got my money's worth.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I was thinking about upgrading my Palm to something more like Cory's to use at the table. Something a little bit smaller to handle and not as bulky.

- George