4/13 Game

The Dwarven Imperative.
erilar

Post by erilar »

One other option might be to capture (& charm/dominate) an orc to get as much intel as possible, and then disappear into the Maze and begin our trek.

As the famous Corellian smuggler said, "They'd be crazy to follow us, wouldn't they?" :)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:One other option might be to capture (& charm/dominate) an orc to get as much intel as possible, and then disappear into the Maze and begin our trek.

As the famous Corellian smuggler said, "They'd be crazy to follow us, wouldn't they?" :)
OOC: I like this idea. Luring them to the dungeon is better than having wyvrens hunt us all the way back to Khelez Mar. I know 'wind walk' allows us to far out strip them, speed wise, but eventually they might send patrols out toward the fortress, and that's the last thing we want.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange