Dwarven Imperative Mark II

The Dwarven Imperative.
EvilGenius

Dwarven Imperative Mark II

Post by EvilGenius »

K. So I've got some things rattling around in my mind for some Orc hunting type adventures in the Drachensgrabs. I'm thinking solid BTeam level characters. The characters I'm thinking are Duklar, Moraim, Merwyn, Melchior ... around that level. So strong 12 - 15 level characters.

It won't be ready to go for a few weeks at least. And it's probably not going to be really closely tied to the Dwarven stonghold, but that will be a good staging point for adventures into the drachensgrabs.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Jon, I don't want to start this much before you'll be available for play. What's your ETA on friday nights?

Also, what level is Melchoir?
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Melchior is 15th level.

As for friday nights, looks like I should return on the 13th of Oct.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Hmm, 15 is kind of high for what I have in mind.

what 10-12 level characters do you have?
Jonkga wrote:Melchior is 15th level.

As for friday nights, looks like I should return on the 13th of Oct.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Aw, c'mon - this could be the return of Melchior and Erilar if you let 15ths in...
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Gideon = 17th(with 18th powers) (A-Team)
Melchior = 15th (Redshirt)
Fonteyn "The Hand" = 13th (B-Team)
Arovan = 10th (Westmarks)
Gruffudd = 5th (Dark City)

That's pretty much the gamut.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Merwyn is 12th; I think D'klar is 15th, but it's been a while since I looked at his character sheet. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Okay, since Merwyn, Erilar and Duklar are all 15th level, I'll adjust up a bit and 15th is fine. :)
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Ragnar is around 15th :D
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, but isn't he busy getting ready for his duel? :)
setanta14 wrote:Ragnar is around 15th :D
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Yeah, I wasn't serious... he's like 17th maybe? I havent looked at his sheet in a while
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Well for the dwarven smackdown, the only LOGICAL character would of course be Moraim...who IIRC is still stuck in level 12 land...

Damon.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I was actually joking about erilar and melchior - we should prolly go with the 12's
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Yeah, 12 would be fine. But Duklar is 15 and I'd like him to be involved too. So I'll scale the adventures for 11-15. That shouldn't be too difficult, I'll just include a few CR 10 and maybe a CR 15 during combat. And some of the other things I have in mind won't necessarily depend on character level, so that range won't make too much difference.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

I'd go with Ian or Silas perhaps