Finish the Fight

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
NukeHavoc

Finish the Fight

Post by NukeHavoc »

I have Halo 3.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Congrats! Wait until you encounter the brutes with the Gravity Hammer...!

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
erilar

Post by erilar »

Woot! Me too. :)

Did you end up getting a review copy?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Woot! Me too. :) Did you end up getting a review copy?
Not yet. It still might come, but I went ahead and bought one. I can always trade in the review copy for Phantom Hourglass if/when it arrives.

In a bit of geek synergy, my new MacBook Pro also arrived today; it's waiting for me at Lafayette so I'll be heading over there once Luke gets up from his nap. :)

Ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Urge.... overwhelming.... must resist... no 360..... no halo 3....

*drool* Special edition Xbox.... No BAD car, DO NOT drive me to Best buy! Bad Car!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Cory, you know that the premium SKU has all the same kit included - you're basically paying MS $50 to paint it like Master Chief.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I'll not be getting a 360 or Halo 3. Way too expensive for my budget...

(And, no, I'm not trying for the sympathy, we've all got our various financials, I just felt like contributing to the discussion. Unfortuantely, this is one discussion I've nothing to add...)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Cory, you know that the premium SKU has all the same kit included - you're basically paying MS $50 to paint it like Master Chief.
Yeah, but that means it looks as cool as master chief! :P Plus the controller is super sweet.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jonkga wrote:I'll not be getting a 360 or Halo 3.
Well, I'd been wanting to upgrade to HDTV for a while, but one of the major factors in my decision was to make in-person multiplayer more accessible. I couldn't see Zack and I huddled around the 27" upstairs trying to play splitscreen. You know my weird mental barrier with teenie splitscreens. The brain - it hurtsss us...

Now we can have more butts on the couch blowin' crap up. :) It will be glorious!!!
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I lucked out getting a 50" projector some time back. My buddy Joe's parents were just throwing it out when the bought a new one. One of the speakers is bad... but otherwise its in great shape. Maybe this winter I'll swap out the speakers...
erilar

Post by erilar »

Got to play some last night and finished the first chapter on Heroic last night. Very fun game. :)

Also got to mess around in Live Arcade some. Some really good stuff in there. Going to get Tetris Splash for Heather. Played demos of Geometry Wars, Pac Man CE, Bomberman - all really fun. Downloaded demos of Carcasonne and Catan too.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Thats nothing. Not halo related, but most disturbing!