Halo 3 tonight? (2/18)

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
NukeHavoc

Halo 3 tonight? (2/18)

Post by NukeHavoc »

Anyone up for some Halo tonight?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Good fun all. Thanks again.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Heck yeah! Rocket race is always a good time. Hopefully next time we can get three whole teams going!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Yeah, three teams would be fun. We should look into some other variants; I bet there's some cool stuff we could do with five people & VIP/territories.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

We've never even tried normal VIP, so that's one more thing.

I'm also going to try to get my brother in law Josh and a friend from my WoW guild (Pirimoon, AKA "Nerpucker" on XBL) into our little group. Piri and Josh will both be lots of fun to play with.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

Oh, BTW. Jon and I are both very interested in Burnout Paradise. We've both been playing the demo (independently) and having a total ball.

I was planning on being responsible and not buying it, since I simply have too many barely- or half-played games from the Great Xmas Kick-ass Games Deluge of '07. However, Zack happened to stumble on the demo about a week ago and has also fallen in love with the game too, and has asked for it for his birthday (3/11)! Yay Zack! Yay rationalization! :D

Anyway, this game is a total Blackrazor racing game - hook line and sinker. Sure, fun racing, neat cars, and cool, open sandbox-y play, but more importantly: shockingly spectacular crashes. And none of the crime play that personally made me feel icky about GTA3.

Download the demo and let's get our crash on!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer