Thursday Night Xboxing tonight? (3/6/08)

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
Jonkga

Thursday Night Xboxing tonight? (3/6/08)

Post by Jonkga »

Anyone going to be on and gaming?

Just taking a pulse...
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sorry dude - never saw the message. Was destined to be a TV night with Heth anyways.

I did start my Forza 2 campaign tonight earlier though, so I'll have something to race with you guys. My little starter car Toyota MR2 is now running on a jet fuel/amphetamine blend and is much faster than that little coupe has any right to be. Much, much more. And it's still normally aspirated - holy jeez. The crowning feature was the sport compound tires - I think BF Goodrich hid magnets in them somewhere, those sly dogs. Or bubble gum?

In my last race, I won a souped-up race car version of my old Integra. Kinda cathartic. RIP, my little GS-R. :(
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I didn't get home until 945 and went right to bed. Perhaps this weekend I'll catch you online.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

S'ok. I didn't actually game last night either, so no loss.

I think you've already passed where I am in Forza, Lance. I have my slightly less tricked out cobalt, and I won some 1960's muscle car, but haven't even raced it yet.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost