No XBL Night for me

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

No XBL Night for me

Post by erilar »

No XBL night for me tonight. I'm going to check out the Lehigh Valley Homebrewers monthly meeting. Hopefully Steelgaarden won't be too smoky or I won't be there for long...

At Chris' (Pirimoon/Nerpucker's) suggestion, I did however upgrade a decent Class D car for Forza 2. Man, it's hard to do everything you want and keep it under 400 points!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

BTW, if you guys are still gonna Xbox in my absence, then let me know and I'll alert Chris (Piri/Nerpucker) that you'll be on.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

Chris says he will probably be on XBL tonight, since it's patch night for WoW and lots of addons will be going kablooey.

Send friend requests to Nerpucker.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Already got him on my friends list. :)

What about doing Thursday night this week? I know Cory said it won't always work out for him, but maybe this week? Just a thought...
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'll pop on at some point tonight to see if anyone is on. Thursday's hinge on what time I get home. Last week wasn't until 10, but it varies.