Heroic Map Packs Free Now!

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

Heroic Map Packs Free Now!

Post by erilar »

Time to download the Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack, Kids - it is free now on XBL!

I also heard that the next pack, "Legendary", will include updates of Lockout from H2 and ... dun dun dun!! ... Sidewinder from H1 (our old fave for sniper battles) - w00t! Now we just need the old version of the Pistol back!! :D
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Very cool. Anyone up for some Xbox tonight?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

I won't be able to do tonight (probably). Should be in for "Blackrazor XBL Night" tomorrow though.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Re: Heroic Map Packs Free Now!

Post by EvilGenius »

erilar wrote:Time to download the Halo 3 Heroic Map Pack, Kids - it is free now on XBL!

I also heard that the next pack, "Legendary", will include updates of Lockout from H2 and ... dun dun dun!! ... Sidewinder from H1 (our old fave for sniper battles) - w00t! Now we just need the old version of the Pistol back!! :D
Awesome! Sidewinder was definitely my fav.

Now I've just got to get a 360. :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:I won't be able to do tonight (probably). Should be in for "Blackrazor XBL Night" tomorrow though.
ok, then let's shoot for tomorrow. I'll try and get all my housework/trip prep done tonight instead.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I think I downloaded them the other night, so I'm ready for tomorrow.