Back to Borderlands?

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

Back to Borderlands?

Post by erilar »

What night is good for you guys to get back into some Borderlands? More specifically, those of you that are ready (or close to ready) to jump into General Knoxx. Lemme know what your availability is for this week.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Re: Back to Borderlands?

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Depending on who shows up Thursday this could be a possibility. Otherwise I'm not sure I can play this week. Depends on how it goes, but I have a ton to do. (Finish shopping, wrap presents, clean, pack, etc.) I'll let you go as the week goes on. Feel free to text me when you get in front of the xbox though. I might need a wrapping break ;)

And if it doesn't work this week I'll have a lot more time next.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

I haven't finished the storyline yet, but I'm always up for some Borderlands. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

As an update: My Borderlands character is level 37. I've not finished the main storyline. I am at the point just after Old Haven, I think. I have completed the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, except of course for all the Braaaaaaaains (although I only need about 150 more...)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Jonkga wrote:As an update: My Borderlands character is level 37. I've not finished the main storyline. I am at the point just after Old Haven, I think. I have completed the Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, except of course for all the Braaaaaaaains (although I only need about 150 more...)
Rock! Mike and I have to get the BRaaaaaaaains mission yet, so no worries there. We'll help you push through the story and to 40+ anytime.

...except tonight when I'll be playing the Dragon Age 2 Demo :P
erilar

Post by erilar »

I need Braaaaiiiins too. If you get a Blands quorum and I'm not answering txts, try my house phone.

L
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Ain't no rest for the wicked!
erilar

Post by erilar »

I was on last night, but no Mike or Jon, so I played a little Torchlight.

Probably not viable tonight - Heather asked if I wanted to watch The Fighter. Want to make hard plans for Thur night?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I was on last night but I don't have borderlands. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
erilar

Post by erilar »

Does Mike have Halo: Reach? That would be one we could get everyone in on.

Bob, do you have Left 4 Dead? That's another one we haven't played in a while.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I can be around Thursday night.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Mike doesn't have Reach. I'll be around tonight playing borderlands again. Then not around till Monday.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Nope, don't have left 4 dead either. I played the demo with you guys but it's really not to my taste.

I was thinking about picking up Boarderlands though, since you guys all like it so much. Only problem is that I'll be so far behind you guys.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:I was thinking about picking up Boarderlands though, since you guys all like it so much. Only problem is that I'll be so far behind you guys.
I wouldn't mind starting a new character. I have the Siren, who has a hodgepodge of elemental powers. I'd love to try out one of the other builds.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

EvilGenius wrote:Nope, don't have left 4 dead either. I played the demo with you guys but it's really not to my taste.

I was thinking about picking up Boarderlands though, since you guys all like it so much. Only problem is that I'll be so far behind you guys.
Mike and I are always willing to play Borderlands. Even from the start. (Mike has two level 46ish characters, I have a level 46 and a 22). We'd help you catch up :)

If you do get it I suggest the GOTY edition. All 4 DLC's are outstanding and only make the game better.