Thursday Night XBoxing

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
EvilGenius

Thursday Night XBoxing

Post by EvilGenius »

Hey guys! I'm going to be online tonight if anyone is around. I'm doing my second run through of Borderlands. I have Gears2. I'd be okay with downloading a few things too. Tower Defense maybe? Dunno. Depends on who's around and what they want to play.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
erilar

Re: Thursday Night XBoxing

Post by erilar »

I'd love to, but worried I won't have time. Still have bike racks to assemble and mount, and laundry, and packing. But will get hold of you if I can play.

If you're in the mood for tower defense stuff, I'm very interested in giving Trenched a whirl eventually. It's a cross between a mech-driving shooter and tower defense. Played the first little tutorial missions - haven't even finished the demo yet.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Totally check out the Trenched demo when you can. It's awesome and I need someone to play with! Mike and I have been working on Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 the past few nights. It's still a fun game. We are always up for Borderlands though! Not sure about tonight though. I have a couple of things to work on, so I donno if I'll be able to play or not. But if Mike is on send him a message. He'll game with you!
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Anyone up for some xboxing tonight? I finished my obsessive quest to complete the Gears2 campaign, so now I'm all about the Gears3 - started campaign, did some multiplayer. I'd be up for campaign co-op, multiplayer, horde/beast mode, etc.

Also, I'd be up for other games, too -- it'd be great to game with you guys if you're on. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sounds great - I should be on!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Not sure if I can actually make it to my Xbox given the amount of crap in the game room right now, but if I can I'll jump on.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Working late and staying in carsle tonight so no xbox for me. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm out. Sue's claimed the game room for the evening.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange