Borderlands 2 DLC

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
Jonkga

Borderlands 2 DLC

Post by Jonkga »

So, I downloded all the DLC, but haven't really explored the new areas, as I haven't really gotten that far in the regular areas - so much fun just exploring all the nooks and cranies, as it were - oh, and killing and looting stuff. :)

I did create a Mechromancer - quite a fun class. Big robot to go melee the bad guys, while I unleash bullet fury. Definitely good times. Although, she does look a bit like my niece, so that's a little wierd, but whatevs.

:)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Fen's Ego

Re: Borderlands 2 DLC

Post by Fen's Ego »

I'm playing in the 'alternate universe' Pandora, a.k.a. Playstation Network, but loving it all the same.

Heh...Butt Stallion.
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
erilar

Post by erilar »

Yeah, I've made very little progress. I have a ~lvl 10 siren that I was playing with Zack and you guys, and a ~lvl 10 commando I've been playing solo.

The DLC seems really far away at this point - need to work on the game proper first!

I am sooo going to shoot Handsome Jack in the face and take his diamond pony...
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

erilar wrote:Yeah, I've made very little progress. I have a ~lvl 10 siren that I was playing with Zack and you guys, and a ~lvl 10 commando I've been playing solo.

Lance, My Mechromancer is about lvl 10, I wanted to level her up to that point so I could use her when we play again. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jonkga wrote: Lance, My Mechromancer is about lvl 10, I wanted to level her up to that point so I could use her when we play again. :)
Excellent, Smithers!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Someday I'll get to play past level 2. Right now some lady named Sandy has caused a bit of an issue...