Halo 4

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
erilar

Halo 4

Post by erilar »

Looks like Halo 4 is reviewing very well. To weigh in, Zack and I are content with Borderlands 2 for our co-op scifi shooter needs right now, but once we've made some more significant Pandoran progress, we're definitely going to be all over H4.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Re: Halo 4

Post by EvilGenius »

I've only scratched the surface of Halo: Reach, Batman: Arkham Asylum and ME3. I Haven't even purchased Borderlands 2. Sooo, prob not going to jump on H4. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Dude, the reviewers I trust have been saying this is the best Halo yet, so I'm going to be all over it, at the very least for the campaign. But, I played a great deal of Reach multiplayer, and had a blast with many of the multiplayer game types therein. So, I'm definitely going to be doing that, too.
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

There are way too many games I'm more excited about on my list to even consider this one. I'm sure I'll play it eventually... but likely not for some time.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

To Cory's point - there are just way too many games I own and want to own to play - definite first world problem. :)
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I'm probably going to get it soon...either purchased outright or on my Christmas list. That being said, dunno about multiplayer. The way I've found it usually works is I get the game later than everyone else, we end up playing multiplayer a couple of times, and then everyone moves on to something else multiplayer-wise, that I either cannot afford or have no interest in...

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
erilar

Post by erilar »

Lars Porsenna wrote:I get the game later than everyone else, we end up playing multiplayer a couple of times, and then everyone moves on to something else multiplayer-wise, that I either cannot afford or have no interest in...
Can't argue there. We all want and intend to play together much more then we actually ever do. That's why I'm trying to be more reasonable with my purchases this year. Honestly, I probably have 4 months of solid gaming worth of unplayed games right now... :P
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'd like to get it, but as the others said I'm having a lot of fun with Borderlands right now, and I still have to finish Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:I'd like to get it, but as the others said I'm having a lot of fun with Borderlands right now, and I still have to finish Skyrim and Mass Effect 3. :)
No one actually finishes Skyrim :P