Star Wars Battlefront

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
NukeHavoc

Star Wars Battlefront

Post by NukeHavoc »

I plan on getting this for the kids for Christmas (Xbox One edition) -- offline mode is reportedly meh, but the online stuff looks good. One of my College Hill friends is getting it for his family so if nothing else I figure it'll be a good "go blow up the neighbors" game when it's cold and dreary this January. Who knows, maybe I'll even get in a few rounds...
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Re: Star Wars Battlefront

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I've been on the fence... but since I have a PS4 I couldn't play with you anyway. :/
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Yeah, I'm still in PS3 land myself. I expect I'll upgrade to PS4 eventually, but that's probably a Christmas 2016 thing. :P
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:Yeah, I'm still in PS3 land myself. I expect I'll upgrade to PS4 eventually, but that's probably a Christ 2016 thing. :P
I'll be looking at the NX in 2016! ;)

(Nintendo's mystery system that should be out next X-mas. Will it be a new home console? A new portable console? Will it do BOTH?!?! Time will tell! Until then the only info we have is release window, and it will be up to the XBone/PS4 specs.)