PlayStation 4

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
NukeHavoc

PlayStation 4

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm now the proud owner of a PS4. My gamer ID is NukeHavoK if anyone wants to be friends on PSN.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Re: PlayStation 4

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

So what games have you picked up?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

If you guys go to live.playstation.com and log in you can watch some videos to get some free themes and some entries into some sweepstakes. The one I'd love for you guys to do is the reward for Dreadnaught. It's a capital ship pvp game. It's pretty cool and if you get the reward you'll get an invite into the beta next month. Maybe we can all try it together?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Dreadnaught looks very cool -- I'd *love* a good capital ship combat game.

The PS4 games I've picked up so far are:

1) Star Wars: Battlefront
2) Diablo III
3) Witcher III
4) Uncharted 4

I asked for Overwatching for my birthday/Christmas.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Should we play some battlefront tonight?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Maybe. I need to recall my EA.com credentials so I can login to the game on the PS4. I also need to sign up for PlayStation Plus
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Since we're not gaming tonight, I'm now going to the Forks Tree Lighting Ceremony, where Jordan's brass ensemble will be performing. I might be able to get online around 8:30 p.m.; depends on how quickly I can work through my account issues.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

My PS4/EA account is borked I have two EA accounts (long story). I need to merge them, or at least associate my PSN ID with the correct one, but to do that I need to call them. I'll do it tomorrow as they're not open today.

Long story short, no PS4 gaming for me tonight.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

No worries, I forgot I had deleted the game to make room for others. I've been reinstalling it...and it's 17 gb update since 7 pm. At 11 I'm not even half way done (probably my fault for streaming Netflix while I waited).
Fen's Ego

Post by Fen's Ego »

Fully updated here as well. Please feel free to text me if a gaming window opens up. I'm usually free later at night. 610-390-4856
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I'm good most nights after about 8. I have remote play setup on my laptop... and since my wife started watching the Vampire Diaries... I'm BEGGING for a reason to go do something else ;)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Let's play this week! I think I'm good every night this week after 8.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm busy every night this week. Friday night might work -- I need to run the kids around, but I may be able to get online after 7:30, 8:00.
Fen's Ego

Post by Fen's Ego »

Friday may work for me. In-laws aren't scheduled to arrive until Saturday afternoon. But I usually don't get on until closer to 10. If y'all are still crushing rebel scum I'll join.
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun."
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Fen's Ego wrote:Friday may work for me. In-laws aren't scheduled to arrive until Saturday afternoon. But I usually don't get on until closer to 10. If y'all are still crushing rebel scum I'll join.
Cool. I've put down a marker on our family calendar for gaming Saturday night.