PlayStation 4

Discussions of games for Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, PC, Mac and other platforms.
Hardcorhobbs

Re: PlayStation 4

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Friday night?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Don't forget to add the PlayStation plus games to your digital libraries! New games drop Tuesday.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Might be doable, I'll check with Sue. Thursday 1/5 would be better though.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Don't forget to add the PlayStation plus games to your digital libraries! New games drop Tuesday.
What does this mean? You're referring to the ones we purchased digitally on their store?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

NukeHavoc wrote:Might be doable, I'll check with Sue. Thursday 1/5 would be better though.
That was from a few weeks ago. I'm out of town all week.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:
Hardcorhobbs wrote:Don't forget to add the PlayStation plus games to your digital libraries! New games drop Tuesday.
What does this mean? You're referring to the ones we purchased digitally on their store?
Log on the the psn store. Scroll down to ps+ On the left hand menu. It will show the free games of the month for subscribers. They switched to January offerings last night. The free games for this month are: Day of the Tentacle Remastered, This War of Mine: The Little Ones, Titan Souls, and The Swindle.

You can just add them to your digital library to be downloaded later, or download them immediately. Once in your library you can re-download them anytime as long as you have ps+. (Unlike games you buy for money which are yours with or without ps+) You have to add them to your digital library at the minimum during the month or they are gone forever.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hardcorhobbs wrote: Once in your library you can re-download them anytime as long as you have ps+.
Wait - you're saying they don't go away at the end of the month??
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

No, once you add them they are yours as long as you subscribe to ps+.