Episode 12, Prologue - The Lost Padawan

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Episode 12, Prologue - The Lost Padawan

Post by NukeHavoc »

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

The Mandalorians have shattered the Republic's defenses, racing past the Outer Rim and Mid-Rim worlds to attack Duros. Most feel it is only a matter of time until Coruscant itself falls ... but a few dare to hope. Two Jedi Masters -- Malak and Revan -- have revealed the Mandalorian xenocide at Cathar, prompting the Jedi Order to take an active roll in the conflict. They have begun planning counter-offensives against the Mandalorians, starting with the liberation of Duros.

Meanwhile, on the planet Thurn II, a small group of padawans waits for rescue. A backwater planet off the main hyperspace routes, Thurn II was best known as a wilderness retreat with extreme weather where people went to test themselves against the elements. Always eager to try their mettle against new challenges, the Mandalorians attacked.

After conquering the planet's sole notable settlement of Jensons Lee, they hunted down the Jedi Grepka Boslin at her secluded temple out on the broken plains of the planet's super continent. While their Jedi Master bought them time with her life, the padawans escaped. Somehow they broadcast a distress call and then went to ground.

The tramp freighter *Balanced Recursion* heard the call. Part of Binary Transports' "mercy fleet", the ship has been seeking out Jedi survivors of the Mandalorian invasion, going where the Republic and Jedi ships can't (or won't) go.

The *Recursion* is now approaching Thurn II, hoping to find the padawans before the Mandalorians do.

Player Characters

* Rev Selrok, male Shistavanen Scout 1
* Ozinqas, male Xexto Scout 1
* Moss, male Bothan Jedi 1
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Re: Episode 11, Prologue - The Lost Padawan

Post by NukeHavoc »

This is the crawl for Black Friday's game. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Re: Episode 12, Prologue - The Lost Padawan

Post by NukeHavoc »

After looking through the episode guide I realized we were actually up to Episode 12 (Forcequake was Episode 11), and that I'd set the adventure a little too early in the timeline. Based on the events of Forcequake, the Mandalorians have already taken Duros. Malak and Revan are preparing their counter-offensive to retake the fallen core world of Duros.

I've updated the crawl accordingly.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jim -- what was your character's full name?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Awesome! Sorry I wasn't able to post more of my notes. It's been a busy two weeks. We've been prepping for my In-laws to visit. We got a fence installed, and I've been winterizing the house. Not to mention Christmas shopping. Hopefully I'll get some stuff up this week.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Finally posted the saga for the epilogue: http://holocron.griffcrier.com/index.ph ... st_Padawan