Lunchtime gaming?

Home of the Hellfire Aces mercenary band.
NukeHavoc

Lunchtime gaming?

Post by NukeHavoc »

One of the things we can do with Wave that we haven't taken advantage of is real-time (or almost real-time) gaming. While I've found that Wave isn't great for chat, I think that the almost-real-time thing could work.

Here's what I'm thinking: we agree to meet at 12 p.m. in Wave one day. Each of us have the Battletech Wave up, and as people post actions, we respond. I think you'll need to be patient -- don't try typing a response as soon as some else does -- but if you check in every few minutes we should be able to get a lot more done in a shorter period of time.

I don't think all of us need to do this; just having two or three people and Damon would be good for a test.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Re: Lunchtime gaming?

Post by erilar »

I can probably make this most days - I'll need to know ahead of time which weekday we plan to do it.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:I can probably make this most days - I'll need to know ahead of time which weekday we plan to do it.
Same here.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Uhh, possibly. My schedule is always up in the air. So if you guys are playing, post here and I'll join if I can.
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

When I get a desk and a computer this will more than likely be possible. Some days I might have to work till 7pm, and I don't know how that will affect my lunch break, but the nice thing about DNB is that they are way laid back, so I don't see it as a problem.

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
erilar

Post by erilar »

I can pretty much eat lunch whenever I want, so I have some time flexibility. Also should mention that I typically go out for pizza with my work friends on Fridays, so that's not a good day for me.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:I can pretty much eat lunch whenever I want, so I have some time flexibility. Also should mention that I typically go out for pizza with my work friends on Fridays, so that's not a good day for me.
Same goes for me, except for the pizza on Fridays bit. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange