Book 3: The Armageddon Echo: Leveling Up

Discussions relating to the Paizo adventure Path.
NukeHavoc

Book 3: The Armageddon Echo: Leveling Up

Post by NukeHavoc »

I was reviewing "The Armageddon Echo" tonight, getting ready for tomorrow's adventure, and realized that we're still a level behind. In my head we were shooting for 6th level ... but I was wrong. Coming out of Book 2 you should already have been at 6th level, and the miscellaneous adventuring was to get you to 7th.

Even after your most recent adventures, half of the party was still 5th, and those who were 6th were only just over the line. To keep the campaign moving forward, I think we need to do a straightforward level jump. Call it a blessing of the gods, sudden insights into your craft, or the results of drinking some really, really good ale -- everyone gets 18,000 XP.

This is enough to move everyone to Level 7. I realize I'm springing this on you at the last minute, so I do expect we'll need to spend some time leveling up before the start of tomorrow's game. I think we're good, magic item wise, as I tried to make there was a good mix of stuff in the various treasure stashes you secured during Book 2.5

Ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Jonkga

Re: Book 3: The Armageddon Echo: Leveling Up

Post by Jonkga »

Leveled up Jheru to 7th level. Updated his stats sheet in our character roll call thread to reflect new levels.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=4049
"Here are your waters and your watering place.
Drink and be whole again beyond confusion."
-- "Directive" by Robert Frost