2nd Epilogue: At Adventure's End

Discussions relating to the Paizo adventure Path.
Lars Porsenna

Re: 2nd Epilogue: At Adventure's End

Post by Lars Porsenna »

As much fun as I actually had in RPing Cutheric the Vampire, it would be pretty difficult to run him in adventures, considering he bursts into flame in direct sunlight within 2 rounds. If we were doing a city-based campaign, yeah I would be all over that like stink on a zombie. So yes, he will drink the potion, laugh at the Elves' "Diplomacy" (in only the way a burly Northman can do), and go haring of to Riddleport to hire a crew(s), and wreak bloody-handed but merry chaos in the Northlands, perhaps seeking a Linnorm (or two) to slay.

FYI just so you know, Cutheric has the Leadership feat exactly for this reason...

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Thyur also has the Leadership Feat. So maybe I'll be able to pick up a Cohort in Riddleport before heading to the StormPeaks. :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm happy to play out the interlude in Riddleport and beyond during Christmas break for those who are interested. I'm hoping at some point in the future we can run some Northlands games, either as one shots at a a NukemCon or as a short campaigns after Numenera and Savage Worlds.

It'd be cool to finish up these particular story lines, especially Winter and Akrafell. To that end if folks want to bring in new characters to replace their retired ones, please let me know.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I'm definitely interested in some Northland adventuring! Maybe some could be a little lower level to accomodate players who prefer mid-range characters? Like 7-12?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:I'm definitely interested in some Northland adventuring! Maybe some could be a little lower level to accomodate‎ players who prefer mid-range characters? Like 7-12?
I get the impulse, but IMHO the fun of this would be finishing the stories that Cuthric, Jorm, and Thyur started, rather than dropping down to their followers a la the Blackrazor Baronies. How would you see a lower-level arc unfold?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I was thinking recon, clear the path, gather resources kind of missions. I certainly want to finish the story with the main characters, but if Nate is retiring his characters, Jon retired his, Lance doesn't like high level and Tom has schedule conflicts, I was just brainstorming for more inclusiveness. :)

Plus I'd like to play the Paladin I made up. :D
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

What does everyone else think? Jim mentioned last night he was going to catch up on this thread, so we should have Jorm's input soon.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

I'm going to be out of rotation for awhile, so knock yourselves out