Weird Pulp Pinterest Board

"There are things that go bump in the night ... and we are the ones who bump back."
NukeHavoc

Weird Pulp Pinterest Board

Post by NukeHavoc »

I don't know if any of you have played around with Pinterest, but I've found it a cool tool for assembling inspirational artwork, illustrations, and photos for our campaigns.

I've created a Pinterest board for Weird Pulp here:

http://www.pinterest.com/nukehavoc/weird-pulp/

If you're on Pinterest, I can set up the board so that you can post to it as well.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Re: Weird Pulp Pinterest Board

Post by NukeHavoc »

[bump]

Jim -- email me your Pinterest ID and I'll give you posting rights to the board (same goes for anyone else who wants to add to it).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Re: Weird Pulp Pinterest Board

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jim -- I added you.

It looks like someone has to follow a board before they can be added to it as a contributor.

Related note: the board has 21 followers, which is pretty cool. Nice to know there are a few folks out their who appreciate weird pulp. :)