Episode 5: Gunfight at the Museum

"There are things that go bump in the night ... and we are the ones who bump back."
NukeHavoc

Episode 5: Gunfight at the Museum

Post by NukeHavoc »

Adventure summary online at:

http://griffcrier.com/weirdpulp/2014/04 ... he-museum/

XP:

* “Creepy Carcass” McGinnis: 2 xp
* Archibald Buchanan: 2 xp
* Rikard Greystone: 2 xp
* Hividar Macid: 2 xp
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Re: Episode 5: Gunfight at the Museum

Post by EvilGenius »

Relic(s):

Ken, any other effects from the Croco Necklace after I've worn it for a few days? Good or bad? :)

Also, any idea what we found as our other serendipitous find? :)
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Re: Episode 5: Gunfight at the Museum

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Relic(s): Ken, any other effects from the Croco Necklace after I've worn it for a few days? Good or bad? :)
Rickard put it on when the Wardens got back to New York, right? In that case it's only been about two days so he haven't seen any ill-side effects yet, though his skin does seem a bit flaky and patchy in places. It's a little thing, but it does itch like the dickens...
Also, any idea what we found as our other serendipitous find? :)
You find a book offering a high level discussion of Ancient Greek mysticism. Looking at it from the side you can see a fine silver bookmark perturbing from the top of the book. It appears to be have some sort of serpent; its flat reptilian eyes peek out of the books pages at you. Flipping the book open to that page you can see the bookmark is indeed a stylized serpent, its sinuous body lying flat against the pages. Despite this the bookmark gives the sense of movement; every time you shift your gaze the coils seem to shift ever so slightly. It could be a trick of the light. Could be... but maybe not.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange