Experience

"There are things that go bump in the night ... and we are the ones who bump back."
NukeHavoc

Experience

Post by NukeHavoc »

I've created a spreadsheet to track experience:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

(no auth required)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Re: Experience

Post by NukeHavoc »

In order to keep our more infrequent players on par with everyone, I'll be making periodic adjustments to XP to make sure folks don't fall behind. Right now everyone has enough XP for at least two advances.

I think I'll likely make such calibration XP awards every two advances (so 10, 20, 30, etc.) to keep people close to par. Doing it this way also allows some people to advance a little quicker and enjoy the benefits of the XP-boosting adventure cards while at the same time keeping the entire group moving forward.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Ken,

Can you give me edit access to the spreadsheet. I'll update it.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Done.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

and done.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

In anticipation of the Weird Pulp event at Nuke(m)Con I've given two characters XP bumps to bring them up to Seasoned (20) xp. Those characters are:

* Paul Fogg
* Hividar Macid

I know Hividar was Jon, but who played Paul Fogg? (http://griffcrier.com/weirdpulp/2014/04/26/paul-fogg/)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

New characters start with 20 XP.