Episode 15: Intrigue on the Orient Express

"There are things that go bump in the night ... and we are the ones who bump back."
NukeHavoc

Episode 15: Intrigue on the Orient Express

Post by NukeHavoc »

I finally posed the session notes for Episode 15: Intrigue on the Orient Express:

http://griffcrier.com/weirdpulp/2015/01 ... t-express/

After so much time I'm more than a little fuzzy on the details. I'd appreciate it if anyone wants to elaborate on what happened, or correct the episode.

I believe our PCs were:

* Rikard Greystone: 3 xp
* Alistair Sebastian Cadwalader Martindrake III: 3 xp
* McGinnis: 3 xp
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Re: Episode 15: Intrigue on the Orient Express

Post by EvilGenius »

Ken, I can update a few more details but I don't seem to be able to log into the wiki. It's been a long time. Not sure what username or email address I used (I tried all of my standards).
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Ken, I can update a few more details but I don't seem to be able to log into the wiki. It's been a long time. Not sure what username or email address I used (I tried all of my standards).
That's in a WordPress site, not the wiki. You don't have an account there but I'll create one. Same email address as the forums?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

NukeHavoc wrote:
EvilGenius wrote:Ken, I can update a few more details but I don't seem to be able to log into the wiki. It's been a long time. Not sure what username or email address I used (I tried all of my standards).
That's in a WordPress site, not the wiki. You don't have an account there but I'll create one. Same email address as the forums?
Yes, that will be fine. :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Account created on griffcrier.com/weirdpulp

You should have received an account creation email at your Yahoo account.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Hmm, didn't get anything. Checked junk mail, too. Can you resend? Use robertmadigan89@yahoo.com.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Hmm, didn't get anything. Checked junk mail, too. Can you resend? Use robertmadigan89@yahoo.com.
PM'd you about the account.