Episode 18: The Son of Kilquato

"There are things that go bump in the night ... and we are the ones who bump back."
NukeHavoc

Episode 18: The Son of Kilquato

Post by NukeHavoc »

Episode 18 will begin with our heroes redlining back to the Warden's London headquarters to rest, recover, and decide what to do next.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Re: Episode 18: The Son of Kilquato

Post by NukeHavoc »

McGinnis and a new recruit return to South America to recover the mystical cross that Father Cameron Dovenney lost when he was consumed by a crocodile.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Why we always gotta learn stuff in Wierd Pulp?!?!?! :P
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

The running joke all night was that they were going up against a croc-agator, as apparently there *are* crocodiles and alligators in the Americas.

And yes, Weird Pulp continues to be a source of learning. And bullets. :)