Dark City PC Stat Blocks

The Obsidian Bay campaign.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Damn it! ANOTHER paladin!?!?! AND I'M STILL NOT PLAYING A PALADIN!?!?!?!

This will not stand. Henceforth, my Dark City character will be the Paladin of Rao, Yoren!
Hey, you had a perfectly good paladin in the Red Shirts campaign. At least until he got sacrificed to Stan and for a nice shiny ring of shooting stars...

But seriously, don't you think a fourth paladin will be a bit much for the campaign?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Ken - for planning purposes, note hit points. Largo is pretty combat-fragile. (Rolled a 1 on his lvl 5 HP too, lol)

Largo Leftpocket: Male Halfling(Lightfoot) Rog5;
Small Humanoid; CR 5;
HD 5d6; hp 15;
Init +4; Spd 20 ft/x4;
AC 18 (+3 armor, +4 dex, +1 size), touch 15, flat-footed 18;
Base Atk/Grapple +3/-1;
Full Atk +9 One-handed (1d4;18-20/x2, Masterwork rapier), +8 One-handed (1d3;19-20/x2, Dagger), +9 Within 30' (1d4+1;20/x3, Shortbow), +8 One-handed (1d4;20/x2, Sap);
AL N; SV Fort +2, Ref +9, Will +2;
Str 10(+0), Dex 18(+4), Con 11(+0), Int 14(+2), Wis 10(+0), Cha 14(+2);
Skills: Appraise¹ +3, Bluff¹ +9, Climb¹ +7, Decipher Script +3, Diplomacy¹ +8, Disable Device +10, Disguise¹ +4, Escape Artist¹ +5, Gather Information¹ +9, Hide¹ +11, Jump¹ +0, Knowledge (local) +4, Listen¹ +6, Move Silently¹ +10, Open Lock +11, Search¹ +9, Sense Motive¹ +6, Sleight of Hand +10, Spot¹ +4, Tumble +11.
Feats: Point Blank Shot, Weapon Finesse
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

YES ANOTHER PALADIN IS A BIT MUCH! BUT HOW CAN I LET EVERYONE ELSE PLAY ONE WHEN I'M NOT? GEEZ! IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS IF EVERYONE PLAYS A CLERIC WHILE I PLAY A BARBARIAN!
NukeHavoc wrote:But seriously, don't you think a fourth paladin will be a bit much for the campaign?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

:D :D
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

wow, that's like, half a Wesley. Don't worry, all of our PALADINS will protect you!
erilar wrote:HD 5d6; hp 15;
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Yes, indeed... we shall form the valorous Order of the Just to protect all whom deserve such graces, and show no mercy to the corrupt... Sir Gryffyth of Lendor, Sir Krovacar Fawkes of Wee Jas, and Sir Magnus Stoneheart of ... Fortubo?, Jascar? Ulaa? With a name like Stoneheart, an earthen/forging deity comes to mind, no?

EvilGenius wrote:wow, that's like, half a Wesley. Don't worry, all of our PALADINS will protect you!
erilar wrote:HD 5d6; hp 15;
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Make him a Paladin of Ulaa, and Moraim could be his mentor...

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Hmmmm, Moraim as a mentor .........

"Uh, love the rock. but don't, you know, looooovvvve the rock."
Lars Porsenna wrote:Make him a Paladin of Ulaa, and Moraim could be his mentor...

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

And Sir Yoren 'Clear Thought', of Rao!
setanta14 wrote:Yes, indeed... we shall form the valorous Order of the Just to protect all whom deserve such graces, and show no mercy to the corrupt... Sir Gryffyth of Lendor, Sir Krovacar Fawkes of Wee Jas, and Sir Magnus Stoneheart of ... Fortubo?, Jascar? Ulaa? With a name like Stoneheart, an earthen/forging deity comes to mind, no?
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

So now Gerran fits in less with the party... but Kerth is gaining a more concrete place :wink:
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Next we'll have to work on that damned unprincipled bard, and the tainted elf 8) And who the hell is Yoren?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Ahh you haven't met him yet. I made him up at the table a while ago. He's a former scribe/attorney turned paladin/special investigator with the OB City Guard. He almost made his debut when the party was having so many difficulties with the City Guard, but then everyone left the city again. :)
setanta14 wrote: And who the hell is Yoren?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Stoney George: Male Half-Elf Drd5; CR 5;
Medium Humanoid (Elf);
HD 5d8+10; hp 45;
Any other magic items other than the scimitar?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:Ahh you haven't met him yet. I made him up at the table a while ago. He's a former scribe/attorney turned paladin/special investigator with the OB City Guard. He almost made his debut when the party was having so many difficulties with the City Guard, but then everyone left the city again. :)
But on Friday, you're playing your Trithereonite ... right?
erilar

Post by erilar »

NukeHavoc wrote:
erilar wrote:Stoney George: Male Half-Elf Drd5; CR 5;
Medium Humanoid (Elf);
HD 5d8+10; hp 45;
Any other magic items other than the scimitar?
Nope. I gave him dragonskin breastplate and a darkwood large shield, so those took some money. The +1 Keen scimitar is a +2 equivalent anyway, which is I think his max of plusses.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer