Cityscape

The Obsidian Bay campaign.
NukeHavoc

Cityscape

Post by NukeHavoc »

A new urban source book. Looks like I may need to pick this one up:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=pr ... /953867200

"There’s more to adventuring than crawling around in dungeons. The city holds many avenues of peril and intrigue. It teems with adventure and offers unsurpassed opportunities and challenges. Dark alleys, busy guildhalls, rowdy taverns, fetid sewers, and palatial manors hold secrets to be discovered and mysteries to be explored.

This supplement for the DUNGEONS & DRAGONS game reveals the city in all its grandeur and grimness. It makes the “urban dungeon” feel alive with politics and power, especially through influential guilds. This tome also describes new feats, spells, urban terrain, hazards, and monsters guaranteed to make the party’s next visit to the city a vibrant and exhilarating event."
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

That looks cool! :)
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I was reading about this. It's on the pre-order list already.

I'm also waiting for Dungeon Tiles to appear. Similar to the old 'Geo-morphs' but more for placing down for the miniatures. The RPGA was using these extensively @ Gen-Con.

- George
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I had the original dungeon tiles set back in the early eighties. They really weren't too cool. the cardboard was cheap and wouldn't lay flat, which made it impossible to stand up minis, which was the whole point.