The Obsidian Bay campaign.
NukeHavoc

XP: Bleeding Eyes Part 3

Post by NukeHavoc »

Everyone but Brand gets the following XP:

5th Level: 1689
6th Level: 1548

Brand, who left early, gets 715 XP.

Included in this tally is 100 xp for your overland exploring skills (and not following the orcs into the fen) and 100 xp is a bonus for the fast combat. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Nate: when you have a chance, can you post the treasure list?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Orc Bounty Value: 1130gp (500 for Warchief, 630 for others combined)

Coinage from enemies: 669gp

Rock Crystal (100gp)
Black Pearl (500gp)

Amulet of Health +2
Horn of Goodness/Evil
Ring of the Baneful Pack*

*(+2 to Knowledge(Planar) checks, +3 Deflection bonus to AC at night)
Ring of Vermin (as Animal Friendship, but vermin instead)

Oil of Bless Weapon
Potion of Remove Paralysis
Oil of Silversheen
Potion of Levitate
Wand of Charm Monster
(4 charges remaining)

8 +1 Arrows of Distance
12 +1 Arrows

Orc Double-Axe +1
Handaxe +1 Returning

Hide Armor +1

Also... is there an appropriate Wardare heir that we may pass the +2 Axiomatic Longsword to?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Here's the wiki entry.

http://www.griffcrier.com/wiki/index.ph ... %2C_Part_3

Though I'm a little confused by Nate's post; did Wardare die at the end of Part III? I thought he was still alive and kicking at the end (since it was the elven ghost that possessed his evil eye that you destroyed, not the knight himself).
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

From what I remember, we did kill Wardare himself in the act of killing what possessed him. I thought it was unavoidable.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I was also pretty sure we killed him because in the game we were pretty worried about how his soldiers were going to react when they found out, and we didn't know how they were going to react if/when the orcs got there.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Except there this bit here:

http://www.griffcrier.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=831

Where Nate talks about getting the ok from Wardare to take his knights to fight the orcs. Also, my combat tracker lists the ghost separately from Wardare in the initiative.

I'm thinking to give orders in Part 3, he had to survive Part 2 and having killed the ghost in Part 2, there was no reason to off him in the final fight.

But my memory is rusty.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I seem to remember him becoming repossessed even after the ghost was out. Therefore we had to kill him.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:I seem to remember him becoming repossessed even after the ghost was out. Therefore we had to kill him.
Ok, consensus seems to be that we killed him, so I'll add that to the saga. There will be a Wardare heir in the city; I'll whip something up and post it.