Gnomish Bard.

The current Blackrazor campaign.
Hardcorhobbs

Gnomish Bard.

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Guys, I'm rolling up a Gnomish Bard for the castle. His main role will be to buff the party. But he'll also have high ranks in use magic device to act as a sort of back-up mage. Any other suggestions?

Nate could you possibly give me some Greyhawk gnome names from your generator (if it has that capability)? I was thinking he's from the the Abbor Alz. That way he would have heard of an expedition into the Castle and came to see what it was all about, and write some tales of the legandary castle. Perhaps he's in Seltaren at the moment?
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I think we're going to be light on tanks now, but Korem and Andulf can deal a hefty amount of damage, so I think we'll be ok.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

actually, I mispoke -- we have Thorin, who is a fighter. With the two martial clerics I think we'll be fine on the combat side of things.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

MacIntyre is pretty tough
NukeHavoc wrote:I think we're going to be light on tanks now, but Korem and Andulf can deal a hefty amount of damage, so I think we'll be ok.
malphas

Post by malphas »

setanta14 wrote:MacIntyre is pretty tough
for a girl in a skirt