Roll Call for friday, and party composition

The current Blackrazor campaign.
Jonkga

Roll Call for friday, and party composition

Post by Jonkga »

So, who's in for Maure Castle adventuring on Friday?

And, what character are you playing?

It feels like a billion years since we've done Maure, and I missed many of the last sessions, so I could use a recap of which party members will be there and what their skills are.
Also, I could probably use a recap of what's happened to the party/what the party has done in Maure so far, as well.

I'll be there Friday, and I'll be bringing Fonteyn "the Hand" - halfling rogue/sorcerer/arcane trickster/argent savant. He's got some thief-y skills, and can use them remotely, but he's more of a caster, and specializes in force effects.
malphas

Post by malphas »

korem cleric/templar/contemplative of kelanen 14th level or so
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I'll be bringing Andulf. Fighting cleric of Mayaheine. I was thinking about retooling him a little, with Ken's permission.

Currently, he's got 4 levels of fighter, 8 cleric and 2 Sacred Excorcist.

In the initial build I gave him the levels of Fighter so that he would be qualify for Weapon Specialization, get a few more combat feats and have higher hit points.

However, it's getting to be a common build for my clerics and I'd like to branch out a little.

I was thinking about switching the fighter levels to Pious Templar levels. I keep the access to Weap Specialization and higher hit points, but it's a more divine approach. It also gives me Smite and a very small number of Templar spells.

Sound ok?
malphas

Post by malphas »

copycat :P
EvilGenius wrote:I'll be bringing Andulf. Fighting cleric of Mayaheine. I was thinking about retooling him a little, with Ken's permission.

Currently, he's got 4 levels of fighter, 8 cleric and 2 Sacred Excorcist.

In the initial build I gave him the levels of Fighter so that he would be qualify for Weapon Specialization, get a few more combat feats and have higher hit points.

However, it's getting to be a common build for my clerics and I'd like to branch out a little.

I was thinking about switching the fighter levels to Pious Templar levels. I keep the access to Weap Specialization and higher hit points, but it's a more divine approach. It also gives me Smite and a very small number of Templar spells.

Sound ok?
erilar

Post by erilar »

I expect to play, and will bring Hogarth. ~13th lvl tomb raider (fighter/rogue).
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

I;m going to be out for both this week and next (I'm going on vacation!). See you all later in the month...

Damon.
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"
Modeling the Ecuadorian Military: https://ecuadorianmilitary.blogspot.com/
My Book Blog: http://bookslikedust.blogspot.com/
My Minis Blog: http://minislikedust.blogspot.com/
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

malphas wrote:copycat :P
lol! (now if we just both had celestial chain shirts ...)

Well, I'm thinking only 3 levels in Templar, making Andulf 9 cleric, 3 templar, 2 sacred exorcist.
malphas

Post by malphas »

EvilGenius wrote:
lol! (now if we just both had celestial chain shirts ...)

Well, I'm thinking only 3 levels in Templar, making Andulf 9 cleric, 3 templar, 2 sacred exorcist.
3 is all you need for weapon spec and damage reduction.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Honestly, I think Andulf's been around for too many adventures to retcon like this. I think you should leave him as he is.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

MacIntyre
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

I feel kind of plain in comparison...

14th level single classed wizard.