Post by setanta14 »

Here's what I have written down as unclaimed--

Carpets:
6'X3' Silk Floral-- 1150gp
6'X4' Silk Geometric-- 1300gp
8'X4' Wool Geometric-- 2000gp
9'X5' Silk/Wool Hunting Scene-- 3500gp
9'X15' Cotton Floral-- 2600gp
10'X5' Silk/Linen Geometric w/gold pin ( glares at Alistair >:-/ )-- Unappraised (worthless)
Tapestry of Triple Headed Flail -- 2000 gp

Tapestries:
3'X3' Linen Floral-- 460 gp
3'X5' Silk/Gold Geometric-- 780 gp
4'X4' Cotton Floral-- 800 gp
5'X5' Wool/Silver/Gold Hunting Scene-- 1,275 gp
5'X5' Cotton/Silk/Platinum Floral Hunting Scene-- 2,560
6'X6' Silk/Gems Mosaic Floral-- 3,100
Specials:
8'X3' of Malcanthet, naked succubus queen-- Unappraised (Ian calls dibs)
Unknown size of dark shadows-- 800 gp, radiates magic
Unknown size (Damaged) of robed guys carrying purple object during Rain of Colorless Fire-- 1,200 gp
Unknown size (Damaged, Stained) of Woman's Face with fine knot-work-- Unappraised -- 600

Mundane Items:
Full Plate

Masterwork Items:
Greatsword
Rapier
Short Sword
Light Crossbow
SL and BCH? (Can't read my writing, nor remember what it stood for... could be from Willum?)
Adamantine Dagger

Magic Items:
16 +1 Bucklers
16 Suits +1 Chainmail
18 Amulets of Natural Armor +1 (minus whatever the party already took)
+2 Bastard Sword
Gauntlets of Ogre Power
+1 Light Crossbow
+1 Heavy Steel Shield
+2 Heavy Steel Shield
+2 Chainmail
Heward's Handy Haversack
Bracers of Armor +1

Coinage, etc.:
852 pp
420 gp
Jade Bowl-- 100 gp
Silver Candelabra-- 240 gp
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I'm re-posting this from the other thread, since this one's more appropriate. Nate posted these as potential objects for the Blackrazors in Maure Castle:

1. Retreat from Maure Castle (either to Seltaren, or Greyhawk City) to sell/distribute our items/loot

2. Do more research on Eli Tomorass (probably could only be done in Greyhawk City)

3. Research Kerzit and the Tome of the Black Heart

4. Go back to Maure Castle, looking for clues to the Shadow Vault, and Necros primarily
setanta14

Re: Accumulated Loot/Next Steps:

Post by setanta14 »

Grand Total: 93060gp!

Actually, its less than that, since resale value is 50% the original purcase price (that's what I meant by market price; sorry if that confused anyone). Still a boat load of coin though...
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Heward;s Handy Haversack

Actually Scrappy and Sven (Anulf?) rolled off on that last nite, and Scraps was the winner

Damon
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Right, I missed that.

So, how are we going to divvy treasure, since we have varied adventure participants, and guild/non-guild members as well?

Lars Porsenna wrote:Heward;s Handy Haversack

Actually Scrappy and Sven (Anulf?) rolled off on that last nite, and Scraps was the winner

Damon
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

setanta14 wrote:So, how are we going to divvy treasure, since we have varied adventure participants, and guild/non-guild members as well?
I say we divide it evenly among the players; they can then decide who gets what gold-wise.

Anything else will bring back too many memories of the treasure accord...
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Done...

So, participants:
Damon
Bob
Lance
Jon
Nate
Cory
Ken

93060/7=13294gp, 2sp, 9cp for each Player

Those who are guildmembers pay 1329gp, 4sp, 3cp in tithe...

Leaving 11964gp 8sp, 6cp for each guildmember Player to ditribute amongst their respective characters.

We had planned on giving Scaps a 10% cut off the top if he handled the transaction while we continued adventuring, but we ended up all showing for the negotiation and transaction anyway, so I think that deal is off.

NukeHavoc wrote:
setanta14 wrote:So, how are we going to divvy treasure, since we have varied adventure participants, and guild/non-guild members as well?
I say we divide it evenly among the players; they can then decide who gets what gold-wise.

Anything else will bring back too many memories of the treasure accord...
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Dude, I don't know about denying Scrappy his cut. He did find the prospective buyers, even though we all showed up for the deal.

I think we stick by the deal and give him the 10%.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Due to the circumstances, Ian would go with 5% at most, since all Scraps really ended up doing was making a few gather information rolls. The 10% was for if Scraps handled the whole thing himself, since Damon said he wasn't going to play him in Maure Castle anymore. The deal was not honored in full.

And I just saw Ken's edit about the 50% value... so here's the new breakdown:

New Grand Total: 46530gp

2326gp, 5sp for Scraps off the top.

44203gp, 5sp remaining

6314gp, 7sp, 9cp to each player

631gp, 4sp, 8cp paid as tithe by each guildmember.

Grand Total: 93060gp!

Actually, its less than that, since resale value is 50% the original purcase price (that's what I meant by market price; sorry if that confused anyone). Still a boat load of coin though...

93060/7=13294gp, 2sp, 9cp for each Player

Those who are guildmembers pay 1329gp, 4sp, 3cp in tithe...

Leaving 11964gp 8sp, 6cp for each guildmember Player to ditribute amongst their respective characters.
erilar

Post by erilar »

We know which characters went on which runs. Why not divide the treasure up by the total number of character-runs and give credit where it's due. For example, Hogarth had only been on two runs - not fair to everyone else for me to have an even cut.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Don't worry about that part... you'll need the gp's to buy your Raise Dead's, Restorations, Ressurections, etc. :)

erilar wrote:We know which characters went on which runs. Why not divide the treasure up by the total number of character-runs and give credit where it's due. For example, Hogarth had only been on two runs - not fair to everyone else for me to have an even cut.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:We know which characters went on which runs. Why not divide the treasure up by the total number of character-runs and give credit where it's due. For example, Hogarth had only been on two runs - not fair to everyone else for me to have an even cut.
Because that way lies madness. :twisted:

Unless someone really feels bad about doing it this way, I say we keep it simple. Characters have been dropping in and out with such regularity that to figure out who was there when is going to take more time then I think any of us want to invest.