XP: Seltaren (12/2)

The current Blackrazor campaign.
NukeHavoc

XP: Seltaren (12/2)

Post by NukeHavoc »

The saga for the last adventure is now online.

13th level characters received 1788 xp; 12th level characters received 2400 xp.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Rex leveled. I should really work on his background. At the time of his creation I just made "generic fighter guy" because thats what the party needed. With Bob's new character... no background makes Rex feel left out.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Rex leveled. I should really work on his background. At the time of his creation I just made "generic fighter guy" because thats what the party needed. With Bob's new character... no background makes Rex feel left out.
As should Damon, with his dwarf Thorin.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Still deciding on a personality for him. Thinking a crumudgeonly dwarf ("back in my day, goblins were a lot more stringy than they are today, and we were always beating them off each other. One time, I had to smack my mate straight in the face to get one off! I don't know what you young 'uns are complaining about...you have it so easy these days...").

Damon.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

If Damon is sticking with Thorin, maybe we should work out the particular deals between our group and the Blackrazors. And we should come up with a name for our group Damon (even though you and I might be the only ones left). Then again, after how bad he hit Bob's new character... maybe I dont want to be associated with Thorin... :roll:
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Ahh, we expect that when Damon's playing dwarves. At least he didn't crit me this time (even though he WAS powerattacking!). lol
Hardcorhobbs wrote:Then again, after how bad he hit Bob's new character... maybe I dont want to be associated with Thorin... :roll:
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Thorin also has improved crit too, Bob.

And Moraim never clocked someone in the head IIRC...

And Thorin's comment to Anulf would be "Take it like a dwarf...don't be like a sissy elf! There's another one on your face, let me use my axe to get it off. IN my day we were GLAD when our buddies axed monster off of us. A deterioration of values, I say. Yep, kids these days, don't know the value of a gold piece anymore. Spoiled I say. Why, back in my day..."

:P

Damon.
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Yes, Damon, Moraim might not have, but Durric hit all of us at least twice (sometimes in the same round!).