XP: Revenge of the Mummy

The current Blackrazor campaign.
NukeHavoc

XP: Revenge of the Mummy

Post by NukeHavoc »

Damon -- what level is Moriam? I need that to calculate XP.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Moraim is 11th level.

Damon
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

What! A Mummy! Damn Ken, couldn't you wait for the dedicated undead fighter to come back before springing a mummy on us! lol!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:What! A Mummy! Damn Ken, couldn't you wait for the dedicated undead fighter to come back before springing a mummy on us! lol!
Don't worry. The story is only half-told. Plenty of chances for the Final Rest to play their part ... and actually, it might even work better this way (just wait until you see the write-up... [[evil dm laugh]])
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Just wait Bob. Thorin is getting his axe enchanced with a little undead-bane...

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

The saga is now online. Read up and enjoy all the mummy goodness, you would-be undead hunters. :)

As far as XP, Silas and Rex receive 300 xp. Moriam receives 481 xp. Dworkin receives 244 xp. It's a little low because the encounter was below your level (I wasn't sure how the skeletons would work out, since they were not your garden variety reanimated bones...)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Hmm, at first I couldn't place the golden sarcoghagus. But then I remembered. It was in the cairn with the trapped alter. There were packs of ghouls outside, remnants of an expedition from good churches in greyhawk. We descended into a cairn, and found the main chamber. When we triggered the trap, it collaped the whole hill on us and we barely managed to get out in time. In fact, I don't think we did get all the way out. We had to rest up and get out ethereally. That was associated with the Cult of the Shriven Sickle or Death Undying, I can't remember which right now.

Soooo basically, bad bad stuff is coming back for us. You know, we should really try to tie up some of those loose ends sometime. You know, now that we've got some really high level A Teamers who can do it. :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

This was the adventure in which Luc became King Under the Mountain for a while. I also think Alton became a psychotic killer and Mal, well, he just got more Mal-ish, all thanks to the well of weal and woe. :)

I think you may be fusing two adventures together -- there was also a "Pinnacle of Fallen Stars" (if I remember correctly) and that's the one that had all the Nerullites running around it.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Ahh, you are correct. I was thinking of the Pinnacle of Fallen Stars. :)

Heh. King Under the Mountain! Kneel before me Elf!! lol! Good times. :D :D
NukeHavoc wrote:This was the adventure in which Luc became King Under the Mountain for a while. I also think Alton became a psychotic killer and Mal, well, he just got more Mal-ish, all thanks to the well of weal and woe. :)

I think you may be fusing two adventures together -- there was also a "Pinnacle of Fallen Stars" (if I remember correctly) and that's the one that had all the Nerullites running around it.