Party Make-Up

The current Blackrazor campaign.
EvilGenius

Party Make-Up

Post by EvilGenius »

Since we've got a few new characters coming in, lets recap what we've got so far:

Andulf - fighter4/cleric9/sacred excorsist 1
Fonteyn - rogue/sorcerer/argent savant
Dworkin - cleric/rogue
Nate - rogue?
Corey - ?
George - ?
Damon - dwarf fighter?

Does this sound right?
erilar

Post by erilar »

At this point, it looks like Hogarth (and I) probably won't be there this Fri.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I think George is playing a Wizard. I'll look at some stuff tonight but I think we need some more muscle. We'll see what I come up with.

I'm up for suggestions. I could just bring Rex, I'm just attached to him at this point... Dont want to lose him to a grusome death.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Dude. We all like our characters. Just because one of us got all of our bones pulled out and then collapsed like a big pool of jelly doesn't mean that the rest of us are at any more or less risk. :)

Seriously, if we need a fighter .... and you're playing a fighter ..... (see where I'm going with this?) .... then bring your fighter.

We can always raise you from the dead (as we can and will do with Ian).
Hardcorhobbs wrote:I could just bring Rex, I'm just attached to him at this point... Dont want to lose him to a grusome death.
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

Ian is safe and sound in OB :twisted: Silas was the one who got shanked...
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

same point. corey has to reach down and find a pair. :P
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

But Rex is Ian's new business partner... and he has to man the door to bounce the losers from Malcanthet's Den
EvilGenius wrote:same point. corey has to reach down and find a pair. :P
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Well, if Rex dies horribly, maybe we'll reincarnate him instead. He could turn into something cooler, like a troll. Or a pixie. :)
setanta14 wrote:But Rex is Ian's new business partner... and he has to man the door to bounce the losers from Malcanthet's Den
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

The problem is Rex is my only high level character. So I need another one anyway. But for Rex, Maure castle is starting to look like the juice isnt worth the squeeze. As Nate said Rex has business in OB to attend to, and he has a buttload of monies to last him a while. So character wise he'd prolly want to take it easy for a while (He's got drunks to beat up!!)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Heh. Juice. Squeeze. Heh heh heh. :)
Hardcorhobbs wrote:the juice isnt worth the squeeze.
malphas

Post by malphas »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:The problem is Rex is my only high level character. So I need another one anyway. But for Rex, Maure castle is starting to look like the juice isnt worth the squeeze.
are you applying for 'scrappy's guild of whiney inept adventurers?
waaaah! i got raped by demons and now i leak!