XP: Into the Fane

The current Blackrazor campaign.
NukeHavoc

XP: Into the Fane

Post by NukeHavoc »

12th level: 4,628
13th level: 3,342
14th level: 2,700
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Level Dance!

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Lars Porsenna wrote:Level Dance!
13th now?
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Yep.

Rolled a Wesley for HP though :(

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Woot! Level Dance!

14th now. :)

(10th level caster)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

You know Damon, you could do LG standard, which is HD/2 +1 per level. Works pretty well.
Lars Porsenna wrote:Yep.

Rolled a Wesley for HP though :(

Damon.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Bob, I prefer to roll my hitpoints. I think doing the LG standard veers too much to cookie-cutter characters. I once played a dual classed fighter-mage under 1e that had a paltry number of hit points for the level. This made the character more interesting and fun to play...lots of power and skill, but you'd better hope the bad-guy drops sooner rather than later. Made it a bit of a challenge (also created RP opportunitues too). The extra randomness I feel makes the characters more varied...

Damon.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I completely understand your dedication to RP and I applaud you for it. I, however, from the Power Gaming standpoint, will take the better than average hp. :)

And when I do feel the need to randomize the hp, I'll always let the DM give me a safety roll. ;)

Lars Porsenna wrote:Bob, I prefer to roll my hitpoints. I think doing the LG standard veers too much to cookie-cutter characters. I once played a dual classed fighter-mage under 1e that had a paltry number of hit points for the level. This made the character more interesting and fun to play...lots of power and skill, but you'd better hope the bad-guy drops sooner rather than later. Made it a bit of a challenge (also created RP opportunitues too). The extra randomness I feel makes the characters more varied...

Damon.
Last edited by EvilGenius on Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T1Mirage

Post by T1Mirage »

13th level: 3,342

-200 xps for casting ultra-cool spell

Might as well laugh about it. :lol: