9/20 on windrunner

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Hardcorhobbs

9/20 on windrunner

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Tonight around 8pm Tarantulas and Waspinantor will be taking down Fizzle, then heading out the the crossroads to start questing in the barrons. If anyone has a character around level 10 that wants in just let me know. We could certainly use the help taking down Fizzle.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

I should be able to join you with my warlock Courgand. He's around 12 now, and already in the Barrons. If you need help with Fizzle, I can join you (already completed that one)
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Ok, I'll msg you when we are on. Is the guild up yet?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Don't know. I asked Brrainzz on the Geezer forum today, but he hasn't written back. You'll know when you log on, because if it's been started and you signed the charter, you'll have guild banners under your names. :)

I want to play this evening, but I'll probably be playing Erilar. Feeling that urge to push for 60...
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Last time I logged on, I had a "guild" pane on Cougand, and chatted with others in the guild, so I'm guessing that it's working.