GeezerHorde Update

The former Blackrazor addiction.
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Wait till the quests in the Oasis's (Oases?). They are pretty fun.
I like those and the centar ones. But come to think of it we are almost high enough to do the instance in Ogrimar. Its level 12-15 I think. Maybe we can set up a run early next week? I'll talk to Wasp tonight and see whats a good night for him.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Sounds fun. Ragefire Chasm is a fun instance, and easy enough to be good practice for party tactics.

Wailing Caverns is right around the corner too, level wise (say 15-20). I've never been to that one.
Hardcorhobbs wrote:I like those and the centar ones. But come to think of it we are almost high enough to do the instance in Ogrimar. Its level 12-15 I think. Maybe we can set up a run early next week? I'll talk to Wasp tonight and see whats a good night for him.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

FYI -- there's now a Geezer Horde Guild page on the geezer site. Check it out.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Sounds fun. Ragefire Chasm is a fun instance, and easy enough to be good practice for party tactics.
I'm definitely up for this -- I've been wanting to do an instance ever since signing on to the game. :)

Thursday night might be doable for me, say 9ish. Either that or next week (maybe Tuesday?)

Ken
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Wasp and I need a level or two before we hit up RFC. But i'll have to work it out with him and see when he can be on. With night class he doesnt get home until 10 some nights, and we'll need a good 2 hours to run RFC.
erilar

Post by erilar »

I can probably do Thursday evening at 9. Wahya is my only char high enough - about lvl 15 shaman.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm out for this tonight. Been home for two days with a crappy cold. No way I'll be able to make it that late.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:I'm out for this tonight. Been home for two days with a crappy cold. No way I'll be able to make it that late.
You have my sympathies, particularly since I was in the same boat last week. :( Feel better!

Ken
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'm feeling a lot better, thanks! In fact, I forgot about RFC tonight and ended up running Stratholme for my first time with TA guildies tonight - I'm an idiot. :roll:

On the upside, I got a new axe, new bow, got to Friendly status with Argent Dawn, and I'm less than half a bubble to 57! W00t!

Screeching Bow
Binds when picked up
Ranged Bow
70 - 71 Damage Speed 2.30
(30.7 damage per second)
+3 Stamina
+10 Shadow Resistance
Durability 75 / 75
Requires Level 55
Sells for 3 Gold 83 Silver 2 Copper to vendors
Item Level 60

Bone Slicing Hatchet
Binds when picked up
One-Hand Axe
48 - 90 Damage Speed 1.70
(40.6 damage per second)
+13 Agility
+5 Stamina
Durability 90 / 90
Requires Level 57
Sells for 5 Gold 24 Silver 27 Copper to vendors
Item Level 62
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

I talked to Wasp (MC) last night and hes been running around trying to get in the last of the requirements so he can start substituting. He should be able to fit in some time next week to play. I'll talk to him sunday about what night(s) would be good for him to run RFC.