Spider Boss Vanquished

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Spider Boss Vanquished

Post by erilar »

So, Jon's connection was fubared tonight, so I was going to grind out the last 4 bubbles to level 60 in Silithus. Got an invite from Jandari to raid Zul'Gurub with them. We killed the Spider Boss, and as the sole hunter in attendance, I got the blue drop hunter boots by default. A good WoW night, indeed! Tomorrow, level 60 or bust baby!!! :D
Last edited by erilar on Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Jonkga

Post by Jonkga »

Congratulations, you crazy Night Elf, you!

--J
erilar

Post by erilar »

Jon, as far as tonight, I'm planning on heading for Houston about 2pm. Arrive 4pm, eat, get settled in, prob can start playing by 8pm EST latest.

What time do you get home from work?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
erilar

Post by erilar »

BTW, I was wrong re. my new blue item. They aren't leggings, but rather boots! Their armor and +agi stats are the equivalent to my current *leggings*, PLUS 10 sta and int. Even sweeter...