Ep 1, Chapter 2: The Showdown in Jolus

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Ep 1, Chapter 2: The Showdown in Jolus

Post by NukeHavoc »

Great game last night guys ... good stuff all around, what with Highlife deftly identifying the traitor Torg, Rade taking that blaster shot for the prisoner, the wookie jetpack charging the bounty hunter, Highlife crashing a swoop bike into said bounty hunter, and -- of course -- Quest deflecting a critical hit blaster bolt. And then deflecting a second shot a round later that was almost as good!

I'll try and get up some adventure notes and XP later today or tomorrow.
Last edited by NukeHavoc on Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

It was great fun! I can't wait for more!

Though, I'm shocked you let Damon play a character that much higher level than us. Damn jedi knights. :wink:

Also, I don't ever think Highlife and Shim picked up Zulen's groceries. They're all buddies, I'm sure he'll understand.
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

Damn, wish I had been there. Darn family stuff! :p ;)
erilar

Post by erilar »

Agreed - super freakin' fun. I'm enjoying this campaign greatly!
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

XP: 400 each
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »