Upcoming games

Our KOTOR campaign.
Hardcorhobbs

Upcoming games

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Ken,

How many more sessions do you have planned out? I've been slowly working on my two parter. But I want to get an idea of how much time I have since I still need to read through the GMing sections. Thanks.
NukeHavoc

Re: Upcoming games

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:How many more sessions do you have planned out? I've been slowly working on my two parter. But I want to get an idea of how much time I have since I still need to read through the GMing sections. Thanks.
Probably 3-4 for the current pirate arc.

On a related note, I was also thinking of running a one-shot for the starship crew once I have Scum and Villainy in my hands. Those characters haven't been played as much as the Jedi, and I'd love to give them a chance to gel as a crew. We could do the same with the Jedi characters as well.

While I don't want there to be an artificial division between the two subgroups, I think it occasionally makes sense to focus on a Jedi-centric or ship-centric story.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

That all sounds good to me. I'll just keep plodding along then since I have most of the month to go.

I do have one question: Did we ever come up with anything definitive for the time period? We're somewhere between the Great Sith Wars and the Mandalorian wars right? Did you have an exact date in mind? Just want to make sure I've got the timeline nailed down.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:That all sounds good to me. I'll just keep plodding along then since I have most of the month to go.

I do have one question: Did we ever come up with anything definitive for the time period? We're somewhere between the Great Sith Wars and the Mandalorian wars right? Did you have an exact date in mind? Just want to make sure I've got the timeline nailed down.
I think we said 5 years before the outbreak of the Mandalorian Wars.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange