Salsar's Plans for the next session:

The Obsidian Bay campaign.
setanta14

Salsar's Plans for the next session:

Post by setanta14 »

Take Prug and Griffith's share of the treasure (458 gp) to the Temple of Zodal.

Try and find Prug and Griffith so we don't get arrested.

Visit the city guardsman that we know from dealing with the first cell of Rusty Axes, and see if what Gorman is doing is sanctioned.

"Rush" (in the frat sense) a few of the existing adventuring guilds to see about joining one of them.

Question: The Sellsword Guild, of which Salsar is already a member, is listed as an adventuring guild, but weren't they more of a service guild where you could hire bodyguards, watchmen, etc., or am I confusing them (perhaps they overlap) with the Strongarm Guild ?

Pay a visit to MEI to see about the laws regarding forming a new adventuring guild if we aren't interested in any of the existing ones so we don't get drafted.
setanta14

Re: Salsar's Plans for the next session:

Post by setanta14 »

Never mind, I think I found the answer in the Griffins Crier... The Sellswords are a rival to the Strongarms, and backed by the Darksea Merchants Guild.

setanta14 wrote: Question: The Sellsword Guild, of which Salsar is already a member, is listed as an adventuring guild, but weren't they more of a service guild where you could hire bodyguards, watchmen, etc., or am I confusing them (perhaps they overlap) with the Strongarm Guild ?
NukeHavoc

Re: Salsar's Plans for the next session:

Post by NukeHavoc »

setanta14 wrote:Never mind, I think I found the answer in the Griffins Crier... The Sellswords are a rival to the Strongarms, and backed by the Darksea Merchants Guild.
I envision the Sellswords has having more of an adventuring bent than the Strongarms -- the Strongarms are for when you need conventional muscle, but the Sellswords are more all-around mercenaries, and more than capable of launching expeditions into the deep dungeons or far wilderness.