* High Life
* Quest Fios
* JPD-14
* Rann
* Rade Gasa
* Shim

425 XP per character

Treasure

1,200 credits to each character, including Baden Rana (this replaces the 4000 credits I mentioned last week), as a reward from the planetary government for your efforts in fighting the pirates as well as the Scarbrothers street gang.

Out of Game Note: This represents a cumulative reward for the first major story arc of the game, as I think we were lagging a bit in credit rewards since I spent so much time focusing on encounter design. :)

When next I get behind the screen, you can expect more custom hardware in lieu of straight credit rewards (though you'll still get those as well).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
setanta14

Post by setanta14 »

So, what droid upgrade to pick???

Add Fly Speed of 2 squares (R2 speed)

Durasteel Shell (increase Ref by +2)

Blaster Carbine (those padawans have to learn how to deflect blaster bolts)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

setanta14 wrote:So, what droid upgrade to pick???

Add Fly Speed of 2 squares (R2 speed)

Durasteel Shell (increase Ref by +2)

Blaster Carbine (those padawans have to learn how to deflect blaster bolts)
Well, since I am already super-awesome at Deflection, I'd recommend F.L.Y (because you CAN!!)
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

So Ken, what's the cool crystal-gem-y thing?

Can I put it in my Lightsaber to make it awesome-er? :)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:So Ken, what's the cool crystal-gem-y thing?
You don't honestly think I'm going to tell you that, do you? :twisted:

I'll post a follow-up to last session to tie up a few loose ends (pirates, weird mystical crystals, Sith, etc.) before Friday's game.
EvilGenius wrote:Can I put it in my Lightsaber to make it awesome-er? :)
Heh. No.
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Note: Theres going to be a few week gap between the end of this adventure and when I pick it up. So post any purchases, upgrades, etc so we can get those done prior to the game.

The crew scuttled away some blasters and vibroaxes, which will be hidden in a secret compartment on the ship for emergencies. (Unless anyone wants one.)

I would also suggest that everyone pick up a medpack. Seems we were lacking in this department. And I have to check the price, but I'm considering picking up a medkit for Highlife or the ship (not sure how portable it is).