Illusion Force Talent

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Illusion Force Talent

Post by NukeHavoc »

Cory -- the Illusion force tallent can be found on page 52 of the KOTOR campaign guide. (hat tip Order 66 podcast's latest episode. :))
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Hrm, and I listened to the latest episode. Ah well it was a flashback hence why it wasn't too important that he went down like a chump ;-)
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Hrm, and I listened to the latest episode. Ah well it was a flashback hence why it wasn't too important that he went down like a chump ;-)
It was in one of the new segments later in the show (it features two guys talking about various rules; it's not the normal hosts).
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Don't feel bad, Cory. Nate's crazy tactical epiphanies have taken out many a Big Bad. :)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

erilar wrote:Don't feel bad, Cory. Nate's crazy tactical epiphanies have taken out many a Big Bad. :)
Oh, I was totally fine with his quick death. What bothered me was the fact that he had something like 18 force powers which should have protected him... but I only had time to read what a third of them did. But like I said, he was one of the last things I added to the session, so I couldn't give him much time.

I'll be better repaired when it really counts :twisted: