Mass Combat rules from Clone Wars Campaign Guide

Our KOTOR campaign.
NukeHavoc

Mass Combat rules from Clone Wars Campaign Guide

Post by NukeHavoc »

Order 66 talked about the mass combat rules in the Clone Wars Campaign guide during their latest show. It sounds like they've basically adapted the vehicle rules to work with mass combat; a little funky but from the sound of it, the idea works pretty well. I'd love to try this at some point. :)

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
Hardcorhobbs

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

Oh yeah! They are great! I was talking to some of the guys about this. They treat the mass combat rules like the starship rules. Namely, there are actions a character can take as part of these battalions or vehicle squads. I'm really excited to try them out!

Squads (which seemed to work out pretty well) were just the tip of that iceberg :-D
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Hardcorhobbs wrote:Oh yeah! They are great! I was talking to some of the guys about this. They treat the mass combat rules like the starship rules. Namely, there are actions a character can take as part of these battalions or vehicle squads. I'm really excited to try them out!

Squads (which seemed to work out pretty well) were just the tip of that iceberg :-D
I could see mass combat rules coming in handy during the Mandalorian Wars. And really, mass combat is something we've always wanted to do as a group, but never quite got it to work.

If these rules run as good as they sound, well, that would just be awesome. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange