Patch 1.6 today!

The former Blackrazor addiction.
erilar

Patch 1.6 today!

Post by erilar »

Patch 1.6 to be applied today - more love for our characters - w00t!

(BTW Jon, did you lose connection again last night? You disappeared from WoW. We never ended up watching movies last night - Heth had too much stuff to do.)
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Re: Patch 1.6 today!

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Patch 1.6 to be applied today - more love for our characters - w00t!
What's up with the patch -- anything big?
erilar

Post by erilar »

Here's the list of changes as they went to the public test servers. They will be pretty much identical in today's final patch.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... ost3781928
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Here's the list of changes as they went to the public test servers. They will be pretty much identical in today's final patch.
Cool. I love this game. Makes me wish I were home, instead of sweltering here (I'm cleaning out my old assistant's office, and moving that crap into the new office. And 3rd Floor Embury Hall isn't the coolest place).

Ken