Blackrazor WoW - Mon 12/5?

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Jonkga wrote:Problem, folks. Got sms from Lance - his power is out, don't know what kind of outage, but he won't be there for WoW it looks like. I'll be home shortly to see if I'm in a simialr boat.
My power is on, but I'm download a patch, which is taking forever, so I'm not sure when I'll be online.
Lars Porsenna

Post by Lars Porsenna »

Much fun had by all tonite (sans Lance...who hopefully is no longer sitting in the dark, though that can be fun too! :P ). I learned what it was to be a tank, others were on-the-spot with needed heals, and we ALL learned the true meaning of Christmas (that is, bad guys respawning right in front of you is not cool...).

Damon.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Lars Porsenna wrote:Much fun had by all tonite (sans Lance...who hopefully is no longer sitting in the dark, though that can be fun too! :P ). I learned what it was to be a tank, others were on-the-spot with needed heals, and we ALL learned the true meaning of Christmas (that is, bad guys respawning right in front of you is not cool...).
Yeah, that was brutal. Fun, but brutal. Another tank would have been very helpful on that crawl (as well as a slightly smaller aggro radius for Bob's mage).
erilar

Post by erilar »

Hey all - glad to hear that you had a fun time. How bad were the repair bills? :) Did you do Blackfathom Deeps? Loved Damon's definition of the meaning of Christmas. :)

We got power back at about 2am. :P

Edit: So, how far into the instance did you make it? Did you kill the big boss?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

erilar wrote:Hey all - glad to hear that you had a fun time. How bad were the repair bills? :) Did you do Blackfathom Deeps? Loved Damon's definition of the meaning of Christmas. :)

We got power back at about 2am. :P

Edit: So, how far into the instance did you make it? Did you kill the big boss?
We did Stockades. Got to the end of the first hallway and killed the boss there. Then went down the left side all the way to the end and killed the boss there, Dextran .... something. Then we wiped.

By that point, everyone had respawned behind us and we didn't go down the stairs on the other side.