Princess, Hogger Help Needed

The former Blackrazor addiction.
NukeHavoc

Princess, Hogger Help Needed

Post by NukeHavoc »

Guys,

I need some help with the Princess (killing a particularly large hog) and Hogger (killing a particularly strong gnoll) quests. While I could take either on individually and might win, all their support critters are slaughtering me.

So ... anyone up for a little hunting?
erilar

Post by erilar »

I'd certainly be willing to help. I don't know that I have any characters of an appropriate level though. I have a lvl 6 warlock, lvl 14 paladin, and lvl 17 warrior.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
EvilGenius

Little help

Post by EvilGenius »

Ken, I have a level appropriate character to help, Danduin (12 mage). I actually just did the Hogger quest with him last night. :)

Lance or Jon, if you want to help him out, you can log on my acct and use Danny. I'll send you the log in info.
erilar

Post by erilar »

Did you ever get to take on Princess and Hogger? If not, let us know when you get a chance to play. Schultz is in Loch Modan, which is a griff and a tram away from where you are.

Just be sure to kill Hogger, not Hooger!! :lol:
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Did you ever get to take on Princess and Hogger?
Yes, I do. I haven't been on WoW since I made that post -- we've just been so fiendishly busy the last two weeks. ugh.

Anyway, if you guys are up for it, I definitely need the help. Generally speaking, any time after 9 p.m. works for me, though I might be able to swing earlier on Thursday.

Ken
erilar

Post by erilar »

Just call me when you can play and Schultz will arrive to buff yer wisdom and axe some gnolls and piggies.
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Just call me when you can play and Schultz will arrive to buff yer wisdom and axe some gnolls and piggies.
ok, will do!
Jonkga

Taken care of!

Post by Jonkga »

Last night, I logged on as Antaeus (my lvl 12 Dw Hunter) and helped Ken complete these quests. We had a blast, I must say.

Jon
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

Many thanks for the help Jon! It was a blast -- great to see Blackrazor tactics rendered large for the world to see. :) The fight with the gnolls was hilarious -- we kill Hogger, then the rest of the tribe sweeps in and Jon starts yelling "RUN AWAY!!!"

Priceless.