"Strong in the Force" Feat?

Our KOTOR campaign.
erilar

"Strong in the Force" Feat?

Post by erilar »

What does this feat do?
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
Hardcorhobbs

Re: "Strong in the Force" Feat?

Post by Hardcorhobbs »

d8 for force points instead of d6. I think?
EvilGenius

Post by EvilGenius »

I believe this is the feat that lets you roll d8s when you spend a Force point (instead of d6s).
Another daring escape for the intrepid Spaceman Spiff!
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

EvilGenius wrote:I believe this is the feat that lets you roll d8s when you spend a Force point (instead of d6s).
Yep. Awesome feat. :)
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange
erilar

Post by erilar »

Thanks guys.

FYI, I've redone Rade w/ the v1.30 spreadsheet. When I originally leveled him up to 4th, I thought I caught a mistake and reduced the number of force powers he has to 8. I was right the first time though - he indeed has 12. :twisted:

Are any of you having trouble getting the v1.30 sheet to export(save) a character? It crashes on me every time. I even tried re-installing my VB runtime files, to no avail.
"This enemy you cannot kill. You can only drive it back damaged into the depths, and teach your children to watch the waves for its return." - Quellcrist Falconer
NukeHavoc

Post by NukeHavoc »

erilar wrote:Are any of you having trouble getting the v1.30 sheet to export(save) a character? It crashes on me every time. I even tried re-installing my VB runtime files, to no avail.
Yeah, I've been having that problem as well. If I need to keep a character around, I've been saving him/her to a copy of the original file. Admittedly this is problematic from an upgrade standpoint, but it's worth it to me to have access to most of the other books for NPC creation.

ken
"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forgive me. I'll try and be a tad more quiet as I desperately struggle to break free -- and save all creation!" -- Doctor Strange